Go to website
• Cable ties for installations in chemically aggressive environments.
Good performance when exposed to acids.
• For indoor and outdoor installations, with good resistance to UV.
• Classification acc./IEC 62275:
- Type I: Widths 2.5 mm and 3.6 mm
- Type II: Widths 4.8 mm and 7.6 mm
Unex cable ties, with smooth, easy threading, can be quickly and effortlessly hand locked. Tip design that prevents damage to installer’s hands.
Proprietary material, stabilised for outdoor use and resistant to most chemical elements.
Application temperature: -60°C to +85°C
Product marked for better identification. The quality of the Unex cable ties is accredited by the most demanding quality marks.
See updated information of each part number
and sizes on www.unex.net
Note: Due to the various factors affecting the performance of the cable ties when exposed to chemical agents (concentration, temperature, UV radiation, mounting method, etc.), the particular environments of certain installations should be individually studied with a specific test.