Go to Unex website
Dielectric strength: protection against the risk of electrocution through indirect contact.
• In front of fire:
Reduces the risk of electrical arcs and fire sources.
Own formulation of our raw materials, providing outstanding features with regards to standard ones.
• Reliability of the signal transmitted:
Avoids eddy currents and facilitates the control of the grounding system.
• Earthing not required:
No need for copper conductors.
No costs derived from connecting the conducting element to the grounding system or from periodical checking.
• No induced or leakage currents, avoiding premature corrosion which usually affects metallic channelling.
• Lower installation costs
Over 35 years experience in outdoor installations:
• Non-metallic material: resistant to corrosion caused by outdoor exposure or by saline, polluted
or chemically aggressive environments.
• Sturdy design, high impact resistance.
• Good performance outdoors and suitable for UV exposure, due to our own formulated raw materials.
Mounting and integration
• Complete system of accessories and supporting elements in grey RAL 7035:
Several mounting arrangements are possible.
Homogeneous colour of the trays, trunkings and fittings, perfectly fitting with other constructive elements.
• Can be painted.
• Unex Slotted trunkings 88 in U43X (own-formulated raw material) have successfully passed tests of fire safety
according to EN 45545-2 (2013), meeting the requirements R22-R23 (both inside and outside railway vehicles)
for hazard levels HL1 to HL3.
• Safe installation assured by the trunking’s sturdiness.
• The cover is easy to mount and remove and does not fall or slide in any mounting position.
• Two possibilities to cut the trunking sidewall: either removing the finger or cutting until the base.
• Rounded fingers: no cutting tips or edges, avoiding damage to cables and personal injury, both during mounting
and transportation; not affected by vibrations.
UL Certification for outdoor use of Cable trays 66 in U23X
Unex exhibits at IREE 2019.
Find us on Hall 4, Booth 63