The relationship between Unex aparellaje eléctrico, S.L. (from now on Unex) and its clients, as a result of contracting the products existing in the present website, are complying with the Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. Any use of this website is subject to the user’s acceptance of the terms and conditions set out in this statement.
Terms and conditions of use
The access to this website is under exclusive responsibility of the user.
The access to this website does not imply the start of any kind of commercial relationship between Unex and the User.
Access and navigation through this website imply knowing and accepting all legal warnings, terms and conditions contained herein.
Contents and security
The information contained herein is completely objective and is the result of a wide experience in satisfying our customers´ requirements.
The samples tested in order to determine the features and raw materials of our products have been obtained from the same substance and with equal manufacturing conditions as the final articles.All the information mentioned in this website is valid since the latest update. Unex reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information of this website, as well as to restrict or ban the access to the website.
Unex agrees to use its reasonable endeavors to maintain the website in a fully operational state, error free.
Unex disclaims all responsibility due to incorrect use of the product or to unforeseen circumstances.
In no circumstances will Unex be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special or other damage howsoever resulting from the use of the website or any other website connected to this website by means of hypertext link or otherwise (whether such damage is caused by transmission from this website or a connected website to your computer system, mobile telephone or pocket pc of viruses, corrupted data incompatible with your computer system or third parties) such damage to include, without limitation, loss of profits, interruption to business and loss of data.
WARNING: Unex takes the responsibility for the veracity of the information extracted from the documents included in this website only if those are entire and unabridged. The use by third parties of extracts or parts of any document, exonerates Unex from any responsibility. Any copy of this information or portion thereof must include Unex´s copyright notice.
Company detailsUnex aparellaje eléctrico, S.L. Rafael Campalans, 15-21 08903 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona) Spain R.M. Barcelona T.32709, F.81 HB214578 VAT.ES B62204011
All the data, texts, information, graphics, photography or any other content disclosed on our website is protected by intellectual property.
Any copy, representation, use or adaptation, by any means, of all content or only parts of it, visualized on our website without Unex aparellaje eléctrico, S.L written authorization it is considered illegal and will be sanctioned according to Intellectual Property Law.
Unex is a registered trademark by Unex aparellaje eléctrico, S.L.
All trademarks, brands or distinctive signs, of any kind, that might appear in the present website are Unex or of third parties property. As a consequence, any copy, representation or use of these distinctive symbols without Unex´s written authorization is strictly prohibited.
All trademarks, brands or distinctive signs, of any kind, that might appear in the present website are the property of Unex or of third parties. The use or access to the present website and/or to its services should not be interpreted, under no circumstances, as conferring any rights to the User on the mentioned trademarks, brands or distinctive signs.
Furthermore, all contents are property of Unex or of third parties. As stated in the mentioned Legal Notice, none of the operation rights existing or that might exist about the mentioned contents should be understood as transferable to the User , beyond those strictly necessary for the correct use of the website and its services.
In accordance with the legislation in force about Data Protection, we inform you that all data provided by our users will be confidentially gathered in our data base with the sole purpose of sending you information about our products.
The information gathered in our files remains at your entire disposal. You are entitled to access any information and if you find it appropriate, you may correct or cancel it, by previously informing us about the requested modification at: email@example.com. Furthermore, you can revoke your authorization that enables Unex to send you information about our products at any moment in time.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored into a user's browser, which is suitable to be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
The cookies we are using are:
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a website or application platform and to use different available options or services as, for instance, traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to restricted areas, reminding the elements of an order, executing an order, submitting the registration or participation request for an event, using security features while surfing, storing contents for video or sound broadcast, content sharing through social media, etc.
- Customized cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics based on a predefined set of criteria in the user’s computer, such as the language, the type of browser or the regional settings through which he may access the service
- Analysys cookies: Those allowing their responsible to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the corresponding websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used to measure the website’s, application’s or platform’s activity, as well as to create internet browsing profiles for these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim to fix bugs and introduce enhanced features, according o the users’ activity:
- Third-party Cookies: Those which are provided by Google analytics for the statistical analysis of the use of the site.
How to manage cookies
Your browser allows you to block incoming cookies or delete existing ones at any time.
On the Settings section of your browser, choose the Privacy button to change settings related to cookies. As each browser handles cookies settings differently, for more information we suggest to write on the browser’s search bar:
Block or allow cookies followed by the name of the browser, for example the most popular browsers:
- Block or allow cookies Internet explorer
- Block or allow cookies Chrome
- Block or allow cookies Firefox
The search results will show the necessary information about each browser’s settings.