• Higher safety for the installation assured by the trunking’s sturdiness.
• The cover is easy to mount and remove.
• The cover will stay in place and will not slip in any mounting position.
• No cutting tips or edges.
• Possibility to cut until the base for better branching.
HL3 - R22
Trunking, retainers and cable compactor
* BS EN 50085-2-3 is the UK implementation of EN 50085-2-3.
See updated technical information
of each part number on
Flexible and resistant fingers,
which do not break accidentally.
Clean cut of the sidewall to the base.
Does not damage the cables insulation.
Maximum branching room and cross-section.
Quicker mounting and easier cable connections.
Rigid cable retainer: avoids deformations and allows circuit classification. Only 6 part numbers for 12 trunking sizes.
Distance between fingers 4 mm: more branching possibilities.
Smooth design, without burrs or sharp edges: does not damage the user’s hand nor the cables during mounting. The cables insulation is not affected during transportation or in applications submitted to vibrations.
Easy to mount and remove.
In horizontal position, the fingers do not bend and the cover does not fall.
In vertical position, the cover does not slide.
Due to its solidity and sturdiness, the trunking can be suspended between rails. Few fixings required.
Only one part number for all trunking sizes: the retainer can be cut according to the trunking’s width and can be fixed at any adjustable height.
Unex slotted trunkings can be painted with the most common paints.