• Innovative design that facilitates the handling of pipes and speeds up the air conditioning system assembly process.
• Solid mounting bases that make the system more secure.
• Robust, rectilinear-shaped system that guarantees an aesthetically pleasing, durable finishing.
• It does not scratch or get dirty during transport and installation due to the protective film.
• Standard white trunking that you can customize as you please by painting the desired colour, using any brand available in the market.
• Easy and fast to paint due to its porous touch, achieved through our formulated raw material.
• Insulating material
See updated technical information
of each part number on
• Freedom to choose the length of the base without needing to cover the whole wall section.
• Easy to measure and align the sections without using tools.
• Good finishing system, because it absorbs the wall unevenness.
• A solid piece for each cover width, which ensures system robustness.
• No need to alter or cut the base to install it.
• Fast assembly, because the base is directly positioned on the wall following the straight level line marked previously on the wall.
• Possibility of choosing the most suitable Unex cable ties dimension, up to 7.6 mm width, ensuring the anchoring of pipes and cables.
• The base slots allow new cable ties to be placed without disassembling material already installed.
• The fastening of pipes and cables is completely independent.
• Rectilinear design that integrates with the construction elements, giving the system a nice finishing.
• Its rigidity ensures good anchoring to the base and prevents deformations.
• A single part number for the two types of base.
• Fittings with bending radii suitable for the laying of the pipes that guarantee a correct function of the installation.
• Robust, single piece design, assembled above the cover, hiding the cuts.
• Greater length of the fittings to better adapt to the cover and absorb the wall unevenness.
No scratches or stains: protected with film, our Trunking 31 arrives in perfect conditions to the site. Once the assembly is finished, removing the film is easy and fast, leaving a clean and neat installation.