• Suitable for outdoor use.
• Complete range with all necessary fittings offering more rigidity and safety throughout the mounting process.
• Homogeneity with the rest of the installation’s elements.
• For conduction and protection of power and communication cables.
* BS EN 50085-2-1 is the UK implementation of EN 50085-2-1.
See updated technical information
of each part number on
• The internal piece allows easy measuring of the cover and holds the cables.
• The external piece covers the cut marks of base and cover. It is not necessary to slide the cover. Assures protection degree IP4X.
Allows you to keep
the right bending radius:
reliability of the signal transmitted.
Retains the cables. Ensures the fixing of the cover in the most demanding cases: impact resistance vertical posts, inverted mountings, etc.
With trunkings 60x60 or bigger, it is possible to make connections with terminal blocks, without the need to place an enclosure.
Possibility to mount insulating dividers in trunkings of 40x60 or bigger. Conductors are insulated according to their voltage in a compartment that assures the level of insulation required for the maximum voltage on the installation.
Insulating trunking + Insulating divider
Guarantees the level of insulation required.