Go to website
Dielectric strength: protection against the risk of electrocution through indirect contact.
• In front of fire:
Reduces the risk of electrical arcs and fire sources.
Own formulation of our raw materials, providing outstanding features with regards to standard ones.
• Reliability of the signal transmitted:
Avoids eddy currents and facilitates the control of the grounding system.
• Earthing not required:
No need for copper conductors.
No costs derived from connecting the conducting element to the grounding system or from periodical checking.
• No induced or leakage currents, avoiding premature corrosion which usually affects metallic channelling.
Over 35 years experience in outdoor installations:
• Non-metallic material: resistance to corrosion caused by outdoor exposure or by saline, polluted
or chemically aggressive environments.
• Sturdy design, high impact resistance.
• Good performance outdoors and suitable for UV exposure, due to our own formulated raw materials.
Mounting and integration
• Complete system of accessories and supporting elements in grey RAL 7035:
Several mounting arrangements are possible.
Homogeneous colour of the trays, trunkings and fittings, perfectly fitting with other constructive elements.
• Can be painted.
UL Certification for outdoor use of Cable trays 66 in U23X
Available through Data Portal
Unexproject: your tool for configuration and dimensioning.