Dielectric strength: protection against the risk of electrocution through indirect contact.
• In front of fire:
Reduces the risk of electrical arcs and fire sources.
Own formulation of our raw materials, providing outstanding features with regards to standard ones.
• Reliability of the signal transmitted:
Avoids eddy currents and facilitates the control of the grounding system.
• Earthing not required:
No need for copper conductors.
No costs derived from connecting the conducting element to the grounding system or from periodical checking.
• No induced or leakage currents, avoiding premature corrosion which usually affects metallic channelling.
Over 35 years experience in outdoor installations:
• Non-metallic material: resistance to corrosion caused by outdoor exposure or by saline, polluted or chemically aggressive environments.
• Sturdy design, high impact resistance.
• Good performance outdoors and suitable for UV exposure, due to our own formulated raw materials.
Mounting and integration
• Complete system of accessories and supporting elements in grey RAL 7035:
Several mounting arrangements are possible.
Homogeneous colour of the trays, trunkings and fittings, perfectly fitting with other constructive elements.
• Can be painted.
UL Certification for outdoor use of Cable trays 66 in U23X
The quality of Unex solutions is guaranteed by the strict accomplishment of product and application standards, as well as by obtaining quality marks and approvals.
See updated information of each part number on www.unex.net